Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chapter 10! comment please!!!!!!!

"After the apartment is quiet again, I realize the thud-thudding noise hasn't gone away."

I picked this sentence because i think it showed how scared Nadira really was. She doesn't voice her fear to others, but its growing inside her and she is just bottling it up inside. I think she should really talk more to her sister about how scared she is. They should really work together more than against each other. If they put their heads together they might come up with a way to help their family out.

7 comments:

  1. Kalli,
    Your blog has been improving! Did you take my advice? If so, it has really payed off.
    Great Job stating your opinion! I agree that they should work together more. You said, "She doesn't voice her fear to others, but its growing inside her and she is just bottling it up inside." it was a really good way of describing it! GREAT JOB KALLI!

    Advice:
    *Put the page number after the quote


    <3,

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oops sorry bout the page number
    pg. 87
    and thank you so much for your advice, i listened to it and it helped me a lot. thanks for commented too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great,

    I must say your writing skills have improved dramatically since the beginning of the year. I love the way you voiced your opinions and got straight to the point. I liked that a lot. Keep up the good work

    ~DaVaughn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceeee Blog Kalli,
    Your blog shows your opinion really well. I want to see Nadira and Aisha get a long a little more and think as one not two. Good job.
    Rebecca
    P.S. I still want to see the journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you explain how she needs to work with her sister. I agree that they need to work together and then they can save their family. Good work Kalli, great blog. ily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Point Kalli,
    I agree with you I think that if they put there heads together they really will come up with a great idea.

    -jena!

    ReplyDelete