Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chapter 6 ROCKS!!

" "Listen. I heard some really amazing news today." "Yeah?" My heart gives a little lift. Maybe she's heard something about Abba. "I've been nominated." "For what?" She pauses. "For valedictorian." She smiles. "Remember i told you a few weeks ago that Friedlander had put his vote for me? And Mrs. Rosen too?""

This part of the chapter really stuck out to me, because of how selfish and stuck up Aisha was being. Aisha should be more concerned about her parents and not about being valedictorian. I think Aisha should stop being such a stuck up, selfish, brat and worry about her parents and try to find a way to help them. I also think she should pay more attention to how her sister is dealing with all of this and mabye...i don't know....care?

No comments:

Post a Comment